Thinking Of You Lily,
My special Friend
Although you are a friend of mine
And Candles we exchange,
I wouldn't know you on the street,
And doesn't that seem strange?
You hold a place within my life,
Unusual and unique;
We share ideals and special dreams,
And still, we do not speak.
I picture what I think you are,
Perhaps you picture me.
An intriguing game for both of us
For someone we can't see.
So for this friendship we possess,
We owe this mail a debt,
Perhaps the charm lies in the fact
That we have never met.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥
Thank You For All Your Support, Always, elaine x
19th March 2013.
*** FRIENDSHIP ***
* Sweet Words Are Easy To Say *
* Sweet Things Are Easy To Buy *
* But Sweet People Are Difficult To Find *
* Life Ends When You Stop Dreaming *
* Hope Ends When You Stop Believing *
* Love Ends When You Stop Caring *
* Friendship Ends When You Stop Sharing *
Love and many thanks
YOU ARE SO WELCOME YOUR LITTLE ANGEL CAT BOUGHT TEARS TO MY EYESXXX